Alexa Junge is an Emmy-nominated screenwriter and television producer.
Junge is best known for her work with Friends, for which she worked as writer, story editor, and co-executive producer. Junge also worked with the shows Sex and the City, The West Wing, Once and Again, and Big Love. Early in her career, she worked as a writer for the children's series Clarissa Explains It All.
She is married to fellow screenwriter Doug Petrie, and is the granddaughter of screenwriter Marvin Borowsky.
- The One With George Stephanopoulos (1.04)
- The One With Mrs. Bing (1.11)
- The One With The Boobies (1.13)
- The One With The Ick Factor (1.22)
- The One With Phoebe's Husband (2.04)
- The One With The Prom Video (2.14)
- The One With The Two Parties (2.22)
- The One With The Metaphorical Tunnel (3.04)
- The One Where Chandler Can't Remember Which Sister (3.11)
- The One With The Yeti (5.06)
- The One Where Everybody Finds Out (5.14)