The Code of Conduct is a policy that applies to all users on Friends Central Wiki. It sets out how users should be communicating with each other, in a manner that is inclusive to all and welcoming to newcomers. Failure to follow these rules could result in a block placed on your account.
- Users be civil in all interactions. There is no need to be unkind to others, and this can disrupt the projects on the wiki and cause distress to users.
- No rudeness - Being rude to others on or off wiki isn't necessary and is hurtful. We are all fans of Friends Central, let's be nice to each other
- No silencing - Don't silence user views on a topic, everyone is entitled to their opinion
- No harassment - Don't harass other users, repeatedly messaging them with messages and content they do not want to see
- No personal attacks - Comment on a topic or argument, never personally attack a specific user.
- This can include, but not limited to, racial, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, sexual or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities) attacks directed against another contributor.
- No threats - threats of vandalism or harm to other users and wikis will be not tolerate.
- No spamming, flooding, and vandalism - this can include (but not limited to) advertising, posting gibberish on the wiki, and posting the same messages over and over.
- No trolling - this can include saying or doing things to provoke a angry or negative reactions from users
- Stay on topic - There are thousands of wikis based on different topics. Being on Friends Central, topics - within reason - should be about the wiki and topic
- Listen to admins - Admins and moderators are here to keep the wiki safe, please listen to them. They are here for the benefit of the wiki.
- Privacy - content posted on this wiki can be read by anyone so please be aware of what you post on this wiki. You should not post personal information about yourself or anyone else such as your age, school, home address and more.
This is not an exhaustive list and if you are worried what you are saying will cause offense, let an administrator or moderator know or don't say it at all to be safe.