Thanksgiving on Friends
Do you like this video?
Thanksgiving is a yearly recurring event on Friends:
- Season 1, "The One Where Underdog Gets Away": The gang's individual plans for Thanksgiving are all ruined, but after they all come together, they enjoy the simple Thanksgiving they have together.
- Season 2 technically doesn't have a dedicated Thanksgiving episode. Instead, the episode "The One With The List" features a subplot about Mockolate, a Thanksgiving chocolate Monica pitches.
- Season 3, "The One With The Football": A football game goes way out of control for Monica and Ross.
- Season 4, "The One With Chandler In A Box": The gang spend Thanksgiving with Monica's new date, Tim - son of her old boyfriend Richard - while Chandler Bing spends six hours in a box, to show his regret for kissing Kathy, Joey's girlfriend.
- Season 5, "The One With the Thanksgiving Flashbacks" As the gang digests Monica's huge Thanksgiving meal, everyone reminisces about their worst Thanksgiving ever, including two of Phoebe's past lives losing their arm, Joey getting a turkey stuck on his head (1992), Chandler's parents announcing their divorce, Chandler calling Monica fat (1987), and Monica unintentionally cutting off Chandler's toe (1988).
- Season 6, "The One Where Ross Got High": While Rachel accidentally makes a disgusting dessert, Ross has to reveal that he told his parents Chandler was a drug addict in college after they found him in his room after Ross had been smoking pot.
- Season 7, "The One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs": Chandler has to reveal that he hates dogs when Phoebe sneaks one into his apartment, while Ross becomes fixated on naming all fifty states to earn Thanksgiving dinner and Rachel invites her assistant Tag Jones after he breaks up with his girlfriend.
- Season 8, "The One With The Rumor": Monica invites an old high school friend to Thanksgiving, unaware that he and Ross had founded an I Hate Rachel Green Club.
- Season 9, "The One With Rachel's Other Sister": Rachel's self-centered little sister shows up, ruining Thanksgiving for them when she becomes obsessed with the idea that she would get custody of Emma if Ross and Rachel died, prompting Chandler to be hurt when he learns that he would be Emma's guardian only if Monica is alive as well.
- Season 10, "The One With The Late Thanksgiving": The gang are all late for thanksgiving as Ross and Joey were at a hockey game and Rachel and Phoebe took Emma to a baby beauty pageant, leading to Monica]] locking them out, but her mood is improved when she gets a call that a woman has picked her and Chandler to adopt her child.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.