The data processing company Chandler was employed between Season 1 to "The One With Christmas In Tulsa" (S9E10) is never specified or named throughout the shows entire run. Although never explicitly stated, exterior transition shots show that Chandler's office is in the Solow Building. The office is seldom featured as a main setting for the story.
The company is specialized in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration, and has field office divisions in Tulsa, Chicago, New York, London, Boston, Atlanta and Houston.
Chandler was initially a temp in data processing since sometime around 1990 to 1991, and was later promoted to data processing supervisor in "The One With The Stoned Guy" (S1E15). In "The One Where Emma Cries", Chandler fell asleep during a big divisional meeting and accidentally accept Ms. McKenna's request of transferring to the Tulsa division.
In "The One With The Stoned Guy", Chandler mentioned the company has developed two statistical systems, notably "WENUS" (Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics) and "ANUS" (Annual Net Usage Statistics).
At one point, Matthew Perry mistakenly says "...Net Usage Systems" rather than "...Net Usage Statistics" but in all other lines by all characters it is "Statistics".
New York Headquarters
- Chandler Bing (Data Processor > Processing Supervisor > IT Procurement Manager > Vice President - IT Procurement, resigned)
- Joey Tribbiani (Entry-level Data Processor, resigned)
- Phoebe Buffay (Chandler's secretary, resigned)
- Nina Bookbinder (fired)
- Mr. Douglas
- Mrs. Tedlock
- Ms. McKenna
- Chandler Bing (Regional Vice President - IT Procurement, resigned)
- Wendy (Regional Vice President)
- Joanne (Chandler's assistant)